Reports to the CEO/Visionary
The INTEGRATOR will have strategic oversight over all efforts related to identifying annual business targets, budget management, executing strategy, and employee management. This executive will act as second in command beneath the COMPANY founders, and will need exceptional execution and leadership skills. The INTEGRATOR must live the mission/values of COMPANY at all times and embody the leadership behaviors that he or she expects to see across the entire organization.
The role requires this executive to set the roadmap and objectives to achieve aggressive business goals. The candidate will be an analytically driven, resourceful, and creative professional, who enjoys the challenge of driving operations for a high growth consumer business.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POSITION:
- Work closely with the co-founders to help define and build company strategy. Lead planning efforts to set strategic and operational goals for the organization with an eye towards growth. We are looking for a best in class manager to unify and align the team towards common goals.
- Identify and execute on key growth opportunities, while maintaining the strong performance of the core business. The INTEGRATOR will partner with the co-founders to define the company’s growth strategy. The candidate will be part of developing a corporate understanding of COMPANY’s business risks, competitive landscape, and industry-wide (or niche) opportunities and contribute to the executive conversations pertaining to the direction and strategy of the company.
- Partner with each department to understand the needs of each customer segment, application of current and future services to each segment, and movement of the customers through the lifecycle (new business to repeat customer).
- Strategic Develop relationships/partnership opportunities with organizations that have similar audience or can extend COMPANY’s. This executive will partner closely with sales.
- Develop Tracking Systems. The candidate will develop methods to track and evaluate the company’s success. This includes defining annual company goals, implementing KPI’s across departments, data collection, building dashboards for real time interpretation of results, establishing best practices and processes, and scalable systems. The INTEGRATOR will manage and allocate resources based on company strategy and
- Budget Management. Partner with the finance department to monitor and maintain dashboards of financial related data key to the operations at COMPANY. Report these models to the founders and board as appropriate, maintaining tight controls over budget and spend
- Project Monitor and report on the status of all projects, ensuring deadlines, and milestones are met. Set and meet aggressive initiatives and timelines, while ensuring the highest levels of quality. Ensure that the COMPANY team has necessary resources and mentorship to be successful.
- Build Culture and Recruit a World-Class As INTEGRATOR the candidate will have responsibility to manage, recruit, and retain an extraordinary team and contribute to the overall culture of the company. This leader must believe internal brand is every bit as important as external.
- Manage External Resources. Manage any/all external partners including third-party vendors,
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 15+ years of experience in progressive roles within high-growth environments.
- Experience with revenues scaling from $10M to $200M
- Ideally experience owning a P&L.
- Has led teams of 20-100+ including management of senior level employees in a growth company. Further management of distributed workforces a plus (construction project management would be ideal).
- Proven ability to engage at the executive level of the organization, interfacing with key leaders across and up the chain to formulate plans and influence strategy
- Focused on driving results by: building and managing clear roadmaps, expediting decisions that consider alternative solutions, and optimizing
- Strong track record of developing and executing innovative growth and cost-cutting operational initiatives in an entrepreneurial and fast-moving
- Proven ability to stay abreast of market and competitive
- Demonstrated ability to coach, empower, and develop
- Undergraduate degree required. Advanced degree
- Mission driven. You believe in COMPANY’s vision and mission and approach everything through the mindset of achieving it.
- You are self-motivating, self-aware, self-disciplined, self-improving – you are independent, proactive, and act like a leader. You don’t wait to be told what to do, and if you see something that needs to be done you act.
- Player You serve as a strategic leader and an advisor to the other executives, while still bringing a willingness to be hands-on. You would not ask something of your team that you would not do yourself.
- High You know right from wrong and are fully invested in doing the right thing at all times. You keep your word, follow through, and do what you say you will do.
- You can feel the heartbeat of the organization. Others trust you and share with you.
- You think outside the box; you can do more with less; you are resourceful and fiscally responsible in the pursuit of business objectives.
- Team Oriented. Your team loves working for you; your colleagues love working with you; your manager loves having you in the boardroom and on their
- You are willing to adapt as situations change and are comfortable with ambiguity.
- You have a deep willingness to learn, realize that no one knows everything, and you are comfortable with that and willing to put the work in to acquire new skills as needed.
- You can set operational targets and manage a cross-functional effort to achieve those targets.